In these challenging economic times Employment Action helps to create a bridge to employment by providing professional recruitment and retention strategies that help employers find and keep employees while saving employers time, money and resources.
RECRUITMENT & RETENTION
• Job Development Specialist provide professional recruitment assistance by drawing potential employees from our existing client base of skilled workers and by soliciting applications from and screening of new applicants. If you would like to post a job with Employment Action, click here. (Link to Job Posting form)
• Our Job Development Team assists clients with career re-direction, educational planning and access to funding sources.
• By utilizing a number of job search techniques, Employment Action’s Job Development Team gets results! Learn how to:
•Set up and conduct Informational Interviews
•Tap into the Hidden Job Market
•Navigate local and regional labor markets to link your skills and abilities to real jobs
•Develop a winning resume and target your employer audience
•Handle the stressful Job Interview and win the Job
•Developing your Living Resume
Job Development for individuals with disabilities is a specialty of Employment Action. Customized Employment strategies adhere to the principals that all individuals who want to work can work with the right support and assistance.
Employers can learn the best way to fill positions with workers who will stay with them in order to avoid employee turn over.
When entry level positions open up in your business because employees have moved up or moved out, there are important spots to be filled by new employees. Employment Action can assist employers to find the next great employee to start in their company. It’s a benefit to many of our entry-level clients and it’s a benefit to employers who want to ensure their employees are using their skills in the right place at the right time.
WORKSHOPS & ACCOMMODATIONS
Employment Action strives to assist employers to keep up to date on the latest work place accommodations available to them. We also work with Employers to assist them to overcome work place issues, develop strong teams and create more efficient and harmonious work places.
• Vocational, Personality, and Emotional/Social assessments. Click here for more info. (Link to assessments.)
• In-house or On-site workshop facilitation:
• Team Building
• Personality Dimensions
• Motivation and Self Esteem workshops
• Time management and Goal Setting Workshops
• Assertive Communication
• Conflict Resolution