Employment Action has been specialized in the area of working with people with varying disabilities, challenges and multiple barriers to employment for over 20 years. We offer vocational rehabilitation services by qualified Register Rehabilitation Professionals who are members of the Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Canada and the College of Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals.
Our vocational rehabilitation program provides specific employment-related services designed to help injured workers gain, maintain, and improve skills that allow them to return to the labour market. These services are available to varying insurance companies requiring employment services to their clients. These services include but are not limited to:
1) Conducting Vocational Interest and Aptitude test assessments including
• General Aptitude Test Battery
• Myers Briggs Personality Type Indicator
• Strong Interest Inventory
• Transferrable Skills Analysis
• Wonderlic Personnel Test (Revised)
2) Facilitating Job Search Skills Development
3) Resume and Cover Letter Development
4) Conducting Achievement test
5) Providing job placement assistance/support
6) Providing career and vocational counseling
7) Performing job development and market clients to prospective employers
8) Conducting Labour Market Analysis
The goal of Employment Action’s Vocational Rehabilitation Services is to assist injured workers develop job search skills to return to suitable employment and to obtain the best possible return to work outcomes in a timely and safe manner.